ADMINISTRATOR'S PLUS (REDIKER) SCHOOL SYSTEMS MANAGER
Archbishop Edward McCarthy High School located in Southwest Ranches, FL (Broward County) is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Administrator's Plus (Rediker) manager/analyst at the high school level. Salary will vary based on credentials and years of experience. This candidate performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision and tenets of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
Essential Job Duties:
• Manage the student information system (Administrator's Plus)
• Responsible for ensuring data quality and managing student/staff data in the school management system
• Creating courses, scheduling, inputting of data and transcripts
• Collaboration with Admissions, Guidance, Registrar
• Establishing documentation and workflows for student enrollment, transfers, and withdrawals
• Quarter and Semester process for grade verification and distribution to students/parents (Progress Reports and Report Cards)
• Creating a new school year (or summer enrichment) and rolling over data
• Works with the school administration (Vice-Principal and Academic Administration)
• Required: Experience in working with school management systems at a high school level (Administrator's Plus - Rediker preferred)
• Knowledge and skill in the use of Canvas Learning Management System is a plus
• Must be fully committed, supportive and respectful of the mission, teachings and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or similar forms is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written English language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
• Must have a professional demeanor.
To apply: Please send cover letter, resume, and a copy of certification to: [email protected]
Southwest Ranches, FL 33330