Royal Palm Academy is a joyful, vibrant, independent, and family-oriented Catholic Pre-K to 8th Grade school located in beautiful Naples, Florida.
THE POSITION: Part Time Database Administrator (Advancement). This is a part-time hourly position that directly supports our advancement and fundraising efforts at Royal Palm Academy. Applications are being accepted immediately and interviews will be scheduled for competitive candidates on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
HOURS: This position is scheduled for 20 hours weekly, in-person, scheduled during routine office hours 8 am - 4 pm, and the exact schedule is flexible based on the needs of the employee.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILTIIES INCLUDE:
• Maintain strict confidentiality - this position will be required to sign a NDA and be responsible for maintaining sensitive data
• Must have the background or acumen for precise database work. Our data management for advancement and development is Little Green Light
• Fantastic attention to detail in all aspects of work
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must display an enthusiastic support of our school mission: "Royal Palm Academy partners with families to provide an education of rich academics with Catholic formation. We teach the mind, educate the heart, and form the character of tomorrow's leaders."
• A vibrant and energetic capacity for bring an enthusiastic advocate for our Catholic mission and the mission of Royal Palm Academy
• Capable of assisting our Advancement Team in implementing Stewardship and Recognition programs for parents and donors
• Display creative, out of the box thinking when working towards a solution
• Experience in one or more of the following fields: Catholic or private education, non-profit fundraising, database management, letter writing, development, event planning, marketing, and communications
All candidates will be asked to submit a resume as an electronic document in Adobe PDF format to Michael Bussman, Head of School, at [email protected] from their preferred email address. The first step in our screening process will include asking a candidate to complete an online short IQ assessment. The link for the assessment will be provided upon receipt of the application. Candidates have three days to complete the assessment to be considered for an interview.
ABOUT ROYAL PALM ACADEMY
Royal Palm Academy is an independent, Catholic, pre-kindergarten to eighth grade school in Naples, Florida. Our mission is to partner with families to provide an education of rich academics with Catholic formation. Royal Palm Academy teaches the mind, educates the heart, and forms the character of tomorrow's leaders. This mission is pursued through the development of the whole person, integral formation, which encompasses the commitment to teach, to educate, and to form our students.