The Clinics Manager is responsible for all administrative functions for the day-to-day operations of CPCI's five brick and mortar and two mobile clinics in Florida. The Clinics and Community Outreach Manager focuses on providing high quality care to our patients and staff through organization while abiding by our mission and vision.
The Clinics and Outreach Manager is expected and required to:
• Be in full agreement with Community Pregnancy Clinics, Inc. (CPCI) governing documents and policies, particularly as to CPCI's philosophy and principals expressed therein. (https://community4life.com/about/statement-of-faith)
• Overtly support, articulate, and act in accordance with CPCI's mission, vision, and values.
• Follow all guidelines in CPCI's Employee Handbook and Mission Statement.
• Uphold professional standards of personal presentation, punctuality, and professional courtesy.
• Work in partnership with the CEO, Director of Operations, Board of Directors, and all personnel of CPCI as necessary.
• Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with all constituencies.
• Honor the confidentially of all communications as necessary.
CORE COMPETENCIES/BENCHMARKS of Clinics Manager
• Ensures staffing is appropriate for day-to-day operations through the scheduling of hours for the nurses, ultrasound techs, volunteers and interns.
• Oversee all office systems and technologies such as phone systems, computer systems, security systems, HVAC Systems and any other office-related systems.
• Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, medical records, data entry, and processing. Ensure client filing systems are kept maintained, secured and confidential.
• Supervise the implementation of clinical enhancements or additional services.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Client Advocacy/Mentoring Program.
• Maintains confidentiality in all aspects including but not limited to patient identity, care, and donor/financial information.
• Ensures regulatory compliance with all applicable laws and regulations through quality control monitoring of clinics.
• Design and implement office policies and procedures and oversee adherence. Monitor and review internal processes and implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency. Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
• Act as the operational liaison with finance and coordinate payment of invoices and handle all contract negotiations. Will be an integral part of budget and planning process.
• Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. Providing counseling on policies and procedures. Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
• Developing procedures to deliver optimal patient care.
• Managing internal and external communications and answering queries about the clinic.
• Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
• Managing the clinic's budget, billing system, and inventory.
Clinic Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, health services administration, or similar.
• Experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinic.
• Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
• Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
• Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic.
• Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
• Competency with computer-based healthcare administration scheduling systems.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaison with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the public.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.