St. Mark Catholic School in Southwest Ranches, Florida is looking for a full-time Guidance Counselor/ESE Coordinator for the 2022-23 school year to assist students with personal, family, educational, and emotional issues and to collaborate with the administration, faculty, staff, and parents to address the students' needs. As well as oversee our ESE program by assisting our ESE students and their teachers will strategies that facilitate learning for students with learning disabilities. The Guidance Counselor/ESE Coordinator must fulfill all the duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
• Master's degree in Guidance Counseling or related field required.
• Certification in K-12 Guidance Counseling.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience.
• Plan, organize, and implement the ESE program.
• Competency for analyzing/ completing psychological-educational student evaluations.
• Must be supportive and respectful of the missions and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of information learned in this position.
• Must have a professional demeanor.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
• Good time management, including ability to manage several projects at the same time and to meet multiple deadlines with accuracy.
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with students, personnel, family members, visitors, and the public.
• Collaborative work style in relationship to administration, teachers, parents, and students.
• Prudence in making decisions in warranted circumstances.
To apply: Send resume with cover letter to: [email protected]