Do you want to make a true difference in the world? Come join our team.
Feeling ready for a career that gives you the freedom to openly live out your values, foster your spiritual life, AND excel at your work? Do you desire to work where you personally will make an eternal impact on the world?
As you look around, you may notice our societal underpinnings, cultural norms, and our overall ethos in America no longer supports and buoys up those seeking to follow Christ. At this pivotal point in history, there is an amazing opportunity to rediscover the power of the Gospel and to bring people to the saving grace and abundance of life in Jesus Christ. If you feel a tug on your heart to live on mission for the glory of the Father, we'd love to meet you.
The Mission of the Archdiocese of Denver:
The Archdiocese of Denver exists so that in Jesus Christ all might be rescued and have abundant life, for the glory of the Father. At the Archdiocese of Denver Pastoral Center, we seek to live this mission by living the following values. You will be love working here if you aspire and strive to live these.
Abide in Relationship: Having become sons and daughters of the Father in Baptism, we grow in relationship with him and our neighbor.
Be the Cavalry: Our desire is to build up God's Kingdom and to rescue our neighbor. The work to be accomplished is ours. No army is coming; we are the cavalry.
Confound the World: We recognize we're on mission to proclaim the power of the Gospel in the modern wilderness, a hostile land which requires courage in the face of opposition. Our joyful, countercultural witness perplexes the world and plants seeds of curiosity about its
Key Job Responsibilities (and KPIs for each: what success looks like in this role):
1. Paint the interior and exterior of buildings as required.
2. Shampoo the carpets.
3. Move and arrange office spaces/conference rooms.
4. Perform snow removal, when required.
5. Perform general building maintenance.
6. Perform general grounds maintenance.
7. Perform general janitorial duties.
8. Check and help maintain the HVAC systems
9. Maintain the mowing and snow removal equipment.
10. Perform all duties as lawfully and reasonably assigned by supervisors.
Other Duties as Assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma
COMPETENCIES and QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Possess a valid Colorado driver's license.
2. Must possess good interpersonal communication skills for interacting with co-workers.
3. Present a positive and business-like image.
4. Understand and be supportive the ministry of the Church
5. Possess a strong work ethic.
6. Must have good mechanical, carpentry, grounds maintenance, and janitorial skills.
1. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
2. No restrictions walking 10,000 steps in a day
• Comprehensive and Generous Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Coverage:
" The Archdiocese of Denver Welfare Benefits Trust medical plan options cover preventive care at 100%
" Teladoc Services: Provides access 24 hours, seven days a week to U.S. Board-certified doctors
" Alternative Care: Covers 50% of each medically necessary treatment/visit per calendar year for
Chiropractic/Acupuncture/Spiritual Care/Massage Therapy/Naturopathy under the Copay plan and Choice options.
" Natural Family Planning: The program covers up to $500 of expenses associated with the cost of an approved natural family planning (NFP) course/method and associated NFP supplies for all medical plan options (per calendar year)
" Maternity Management Program: Advice, free educational materials
• Generous Paid Time Off: 22 days starting (accrued) + 18 paid holidays (including the full week between Christmas and New Year's.
• Pension Plan: Annual Contribution of 6% of salary to retirement plan
• Parental Leave: 60 Calendar Days for mothers and 30 Calendar Days for fathers fully paid upon the birth/placement of a child (natural birth, adoption, foster-to-adopt). Full parental leave can be used if employed 12 months or longer. Half (30 days for mothers/15 days for fathers) can be used if employed 6 months to a year.
• Cemetery and Mortuary Discounts
• Employer-Paid Life Insurance
• Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Catholic Biblical School: Free and discount courses
• Augustine Institute: 25% off master's degree courses