Position: Marketing Services Director
Location: Golden, CO
The Marketing Services team is responsible for developing and producing creative that transforms hearts for Christ and awakens the desire within individuals to know and love Jesus. The role of the Marketing Services Director is to be a leader within the department and organization to deliver marketing assets that reflect the brand story of FOCUS. This role is critical to the Marketing department and the greater efforts of FOCUS to reach the world with the Gospel message of the Catholic Church, enabling hundreds of thousands to encounter Christ and be transformed by Him.
• Lead and direct team of graphic designers, project managers, copywriters, and photographers, and videographers in the strategic development of messaging and deliverables.
• Drive creative concept, design, and voice to achieve brand creative objectives, uphold brand standards and maintain brand consistency.
• Collaborate with and report to the Vice President of Marketing Communications to build a high-performing Marketing Services team to bring the brand story of FOCUS to life.
• Oversee project management workflow, timeline, quality, and resources; ensure internal clients are highly satisfied with project outcome.
• Conduct brainstorming sessions with the Marketing Services team, maintaining strategic thinking to develop innovative and actionable initiatives based on requests of internal clients.
• Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring that deliverables address marketing goals and challenges effectively.
• Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences.
• Establish clearly defined goals, timelines, and budgets for Marketing Services team to follow.
• Minimum of five years of experience in the Marketing field. Agency experience preferred, but not required.
• Proven leadership skills with at least four years of managerial experience, including the management of creative teams (e.g. photographers, producers, graphic designers).
• Expertise in project management, assessing processes, and finding ways to improve efficiency and quality of work.
• Experience in creating and managing advertising campaigns with an intimate knowledge of creative direction, design, copy, and project management workflow best practices.
• Background of success in building brand awareness and brand positioning with a strong understanding of brand development, storytelling through marketing, and multichannel marketing concepts.
• Experience in managing marketing budgets, including research and development appropriations, expenditures, and profit-loss projections.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or comparable field.
• Proven analytical and process-oriented skills with holistic approach for finding connections between different processes.
• Interdisciplinary mindset for effectively combining marketing and technology knowledge.
• Expert knowledge in project management tools (Monday.com and Smartsheets preferred).
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with other departments to achieve results.
As a FOCUS staff member, you and your family will have access to several benefits that are designed to help care for the whole person and make your career at FOCUS rewarding. You will receive:
• Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
• Ability to contribute to a Health Savings Account
• Employer-provided life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Option to purchase additional life insurance for yourself, your spouse and your child(ren)
• 403(b) retirement plan with a discretionary employer-match for eligible staff
• Option to purchase LifeLock Identity Protection
• Integrity-based Paid Time Off
• Paid parental leave
• We observe many paid holidays recognized by fellow Americans and also some of the feast days of Holy Mother Church. In addition, we recognize the Sacred Christmas Respite by closing the office from December 24-January 1 each year.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold (full-time, part-time or temporary), and your tenure with FOCUS. Specific benefits may change at FOCUS's discretion.
To apply, please visit https://focus.org/about/get-involved/careers/
Golden, CO 80401