Purpose and Scope
To help organize and maintain many of the essential financial and system integration functions of our growing start up organization, so that the National Eucharistic Congress flourishes in the mission God has initiated here.
Essential Job Functions
The Manager of Mission Support and Operations will work with the Executive Director to ensure the proper management of the multiple business functions of the organization. This will include:
• Serving as a point of relational and system integration between our Accounting, Advancement and Marketing Teams to enhance responsive, organized processes for all initiatives.
• Maintaining and furthering the growth of the recording, acknowledging, and reporting functions of our donor, sponsor, and other constituent financial interactions with the NEC.
• Supporting our Advancement team in anticipating and responding to the ongoing development of key benefactor relationships.
• Providing astute collaboration in support of our team initiatives throughout the organization.
• Offering key project management support related to the Executive Director's role in leading the business functions of the organization including Risk Management, financial stewardship, annual audit, human resources and more.
• Active practicing Roman Catholic who is in full communion with the Church.
• Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience supporting business operations
• Critical thinking, problem solving, and ability to flexibly adapt to new challenges and systems in a startup environment.
• Strong collaborator and communicator, effective at working in teams and group dynamics.
• Solid experience with Virtuous CRM preferred and an advantage.
• Financial background in non-profit or Advancement environment a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
• Open to growth through challenge in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Mission
• Updating and Reporting through Virtuous CRM tool, proactively following best business practices with vision for both constituent and organization needs
• Routine reconciliation of financial reports with Accounting and Banking Teams
• Assisting Advancement and Marketing Teams in implementation of new promotions and effective communication coordination throughout organization, as needed
• Providing constituent communications on pledges, tax information, and other relational interactions with the NEC, as required
• Generating management level reports for Leadership Team, as requested
• Accepting new projects, as assigned, which may involve research, collaboration, initiative, self-motivation, and enthusiasm for the Mission.
• Assisting with new employee onboarding to the degree requested by Executive Director.
• This job operates in a professional, fully remote office environment which may require some evening/weekend work and travel.
• The National Eucharistic Congress offers a supportive, collaborative, prayerful community with the common goal of serving God and His Mission.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.