Location: Golden, CO
The Marketing Director is a leader within the department and organization for planning and executing formative, life-changing marketing and communications for FOCUS. This role is critical to the greater efforts to reach more people with marketing and communications for the Gospel message. Being strategic in development of the full department, partner connection management, creative delivery, and overall brand strategy, the Marketing Director enables thousands to encounter Christ more fully and to be transformed by Him. The Marketing Director reports to Sr. Director of Marketing and collaboratively builds a high-performing team oriented toward national brand communication and outreach growth for FOCUS.
• Strategic national brand review and implementation
- Working with Sr. Director and FOCUS leadership, develop and implement national brand strategy & communications plan
• Recommend and design promotional campaigns for new outreach efforts and markets through striking advertisements
- Apply strategic communications theme to FOCUS' creative delivery across all work
- Work as an overall brand manager to ensure that the products, services, and product lines that fall under their brand resonate with current and potential customers.
• Internal partner management
- Relationship building and management of department heads and effort leaders to ensure their advertisement needs from the marketing department are being met
• Line management of the creative delivery team, web design, and project managers as needed
- Invest in direct reports for career development
- Develop reporting structure to review project progress, results, and goals
• Strategic website integration
- Working with Sr. Web Manager, develop through line for all FOCUS web needs to integrate the online journey
• Minimum 5-8 years experience in Marketing field
• 5+ years experience in leadership and management
• BS or MSc degree in Marketing or comparable field
• Proven skill in developing high-performing teams
• Proven skill in creating and managing advertising campaigns
• Ability to travel on occasion
As a FOCUS staff member, you and your family will have access to several benefits that are designed to help care for the whole person and make your career at FOCUS rewarding. You will receive:
• Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
• Ability to contribute to a Health Savings Account
• Employer-provided life insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Options to purchase additional life insurance for yourself, your spouse and your child(ren)
• 403(b) retirement plan with a discretionary employer-match for eligible staff
• Option to purchase LifeLock Identity Protection
• Integrity-based Paid Time Off
• Paid parental leave
• We observe many paid holidays recognized by fellow Americans and also some of the feast days of Holy Mother Church. In addition, we recognize the Sacred Christmas Respite by closing the office from December 24-January 1 each year.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold (full-time, part-time or temporary,) and your tenure with FOCUS. Specific benefits may change at FOCUS's discretion.
If interested, please apply at https://www.focus.org/about/get-involved/careers.