Pro-Life position available! Have an encounter with Christ!
Join The Little Flower Maternity Home for a season of service! Live in our Colorado home and directly assist us in serving mothers and babies. Initial commitment is for 3-6 months (with the possibility to extend contract). Exact dates are flexible. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and be at least 21 years of age at the time of service. Must be pro-life practicing Catholic in full communion with the Church. This experience living among and serving the poor could change your life and direct your vocation!
Job Description: Little Flower Advocates are expected to embrace and uphold the mission and core values of the community. You should be in robust physical, mental, and emotional health, and be able to lift and carry at least 30lbs, hold babies, respond to emergencies in the home, and operate a vehicle. You must be at least 21 years old with a college degree or equivalent life experience. Training will be provided.
• Living in community with pregnant women, new moms, newborns and other staff members for 3-6 months, with the option to recommit for additional time.
• Participating in community functions, including prayer time, celebrations, fundraisers, and weekly house meetings.
• Providing daytime and overnight house coverage- including: mom supervision, answering the phone, welcoming visitors, offering tours, receiving in-kind donations and responding to the duty of the moment.
• Providing one-on-one support and accountability to mothers.
• Transporting moms and babies to and from events, classes, workshops, appointments, or job interviews when needed.
• Assuming administrative roles to keep the home running smoothly and helping with household chores to keep the house clean and looking "tour ready".
• Assist with interviews for potential mothers over the phone and in person. Providing pregnancy tests to abortion vulnerable women at our corporate office. Working with and serving our graduate mothers as needed.
Benefits of the Advocate position include the following:
• All Room and Board
• Small Stipend - $200 per month
• Access to community vehicles
• Community prayer
• Eternal Spiritual Benefits!
To start the application process, please email your resume and a letter of interest to: [email protected]