Senior Ministry Lead
Full-time Exempt Position
Organization: National Eucharistic Congress, Inc.
Purpose and Scope
To shepherd a movement of Catholics by directing key ministry efforts related to the mission of the National Eucharistic Revival, National Eucharistic Congress, and National Eucharistic Procession so that all can be properly contextualized as part of the missionary transformation of the Catholic Church in the United States.
Who will thrive in this role?
• Someone who "dream(s) of a "missionary option", that is, a missionary impulse capable of transforming everything, so that the Church's customs, ways of doing things, times and schedules, language and structures can be suitably channeled for the evangelization of today's world rather than for her self-preservation," (Evangelii Gaudium 27).
• Someone who sees their greatest possible impact through mobilizing other leaders
• Someone with a heart to seek and save the lost
• Someone who is highly relational, who is not afraid to lead and is humble, hungry, and smart enough to do so
• Someone who understands and/or has experience with evangelization efforts in apostolate, parish, and diocesan contexts
• A self-starter who is enthused by the idea of a start-up environment and can work from strategic clarity, all the way to tactical execution
• A gifted communicator who can rally others around their vision
• Working Geniuses - high in Invention and Galvanizing preferred
Essential Job Functions
• Engage, inspire, and activate the "grass-tops" (the leaders - clergy and lay alike) of the grassroots movement of the Eucharistic Revival by building initiatives, projects, resources and campaigns related to the work of "healing, forming, unifying, converting, and sending" the Church in the United States
• In collaboration with the National Eucharistic Congress and Procession Team Leads, speak into the programming efforts of our two marquee initiatives in 2024
• In collaboration with the Chief Advancement Officer, form and feed the Founding Members of the National Eucharistic Congress
• Organize the Intercessory Prayer Partners for the National Eucharistic Congress
• In collaboration with the USCCB Committee on Evangelization and Catechesis, galvanize and organize the movement of Eucharistic Missionaries
• Devise strategies to continually communicate with the "hand raisers" who want to get involved in the Revival, Congress, and Procession
• In collaboration with the USCCB Committee on Evangelization and Catechesis, create opportunities to engage priests, especially pastors, in the work of the Eucharistic Revival
• Craft and promote creative, collaborative content and ministry opportunities with the various apostolate and organizational partners of the National Eucharistic Revival, Congress, and Procession
• Lead grassroots engagement campaigns to support dioceses, parishes, and apostolates in the Eucharistic Revival
• Create resources that will activate leaders and help them to understand their calling in the Congress, Revival, and Procession
• Receive, organize, and drive to completion particular projects received from the Eucharistic Revival executive team
• Work with the Executive Director, and the Holy Spirit, to inform the long-term ministry planning of the National Eucharistic Congress, Inc. apostolate
• Active practicing Roman Catholic who is in full communion with the Church.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading and serving in a ministry at the diocesan and/or parish level.
• Strong collaborator, experienced in group process dynamics and facilitation.
• Extensive experience in forming adults through Catholic faith-based formation, education and/or training programs.
• Excellent communication and networking skills with the ability to engage, inspire, and educate in personal meetings and group settings.
• Successful experience in public speaking and presenting to groups.
• Demonstrated sensitivity to a multicultural church. Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
• Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• This job operates in a professional office environment which may require some evening/weekend work and travel
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• Location in Denver, CO but open to remote.
Please send applications or inquiries to [email protected]