- Effectively utilizes basic elements of foundational music instruction and prepares appropriate weekly lesson plans including instructional objectives, planned activities, spiritual integration, assessments and resources, incorporating classroom technology to enhance instruction.
- Assists with planning and leading music ministry for weekly and monthly masses.
- Prepares students for All Saints Day, Christmas, and Spring performances.
- Effectively manages classroom and discipline procedures to provide a formative and positive Christ-centered classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Models effective teacher/parent partnership through timely communication with parents in support of student learning (e.g. posting of assignments, grades, conferencing).
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective formative environment for students and work environment for colleagues.
- Models virtuous behavior in accord with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Music Education from an accredited college or university preferred.
Professional License/specialized training: State certification or certification eligible preferred.
- Practicing and informed Catholic in communion with the Holy Roman Catholic Church who knows and follows the precepts of the Church.
- Ability to organize and communicate information and adapt to changing work priorities for effective execution of the program.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures related to building successful performance arts programs.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience preferred.
Salary range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000 annually.
Campbell, CA 95008