POSITION TITLE: Catholic School Enrollment and Marketing Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DEPARTMENT/PROGRAM: Department of Schools
REPORTS TO: Superintendent of Schools
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
The Enrollment and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for conducting diocesan(internal) and school(external) marketing programs supporting enrollment for all elementary schools. This individual is also responsible for supporting schools in planning, developing, and implementing enrollment outreach campaigns. Resources available within this role are paid print, digital, and broadcast advertising. This position is also responsible for overseeing the effective use of the features available within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and social media platforms. This position will coordinate with the financial operations team to design strategies to increase enrollment and student retention.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead execution of Catholic school enrollment strategic plan.
• Serve as primary service contact and liaison for Catholic schools
• Partner with target schools in executing branding - including
writing collateral, managing design, and workflows.
• Seek new families through internal and external sources (social
media and online forums).
• Adhere to directives from the diocesan business office in
compliance with policies and internal protocols.
• Design enrollment strategies in partnership with the diocesan
• Assist with Management of CRM and lead tracking for target
• Work with the IT team in developing and managing school
websites and deploying CRM across all customer-facing web
• Work closely with the school principal with the objective of
targeting new prospects and retention.
• Develop promotional and community student referral initiatives.
• Execute and participate in promotional enrollment activities.
• Assist in planning and executing monthly/quarterly/seasonal
open houses, campus tours, and orientations.
• Coordinate with onsite admissions staff to ensure proper usage
• Provide ongoing training and support to onsite staff on best
• Execute culturally specific micro-enrollment campaigns focused
on the Spanish and Vietnamese Catholic and non-Catholic
• Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or a related field.
• Excellent writing skills
• Mid to high level of expertise in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
Instagram, and other related social media outlets.
• Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
• Ability to manage high-paced needs and work both
independently and collaboratively.
• Strong command of Google and Microsoft Suites i.e. Google
Drive, Google Sheets.
• Familiarity with CRM platforms and graphic design programs:
Photoshop, InDesign, Canva
• Proficiency in general computer skills: e-mail, internet browsing,
and file management.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Practicing Roman Catholic in good standing in relation to
Church teachings and doctrine.
• Availability to travel offsite, domestically as needed.
• Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Three (3) to Five (5) years working experience in a related
• Experience leading/supporting integrated marketing programs.
• Background working with schools in communications and/or
• Bilingual Preferred - Spanish / English or English / Vietnamese
EQUIPMENT OPERATED: Computer, still and video camera, audio recording equipment.
* KINDLY PLEASE SUMITE COVER LETTER WITH RESUME *