Birth Choice of San Marcos, Inc., is an IRC 503(c)(3) pregnancy help center serving northern San Diego County. The Birth Choice mission is to save the unborn and their families from the harm of abortion through care and education in a compassionate, Christ-centered environment.
Birth Choice is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented individual to serve as Director of Operations. The Director of Operations oversees the day-to-day functioning of the center under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer.
First and foremost, candidates must be passionately committed to the pro-life cause in all its dimensions, as expressed in Birth Choice's Statement of Organizational Belief and Conduct, and have a strong desire to help women considering abortion.
Candidates should have above-average business, time management and organizational skills. They must be a problem solver. Candidates are able to successfully complete time sensitive matters and resolve difficult challenges calmly and efficiently. They work well both independently and in combination with staff members. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. They must be tactful and composed in their interactions with a variety of people in a wide range of circumstances.
Candidates must have a good working knowledge of MS Teams and One Drive, be proficient with current technology and have an ability to learn new systems. They should be familiar with applicable employment and Human Resource regulations, as well as basic accounting principles.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining operational efficiency and effectiveness by designing and implementing administrative procedures, measuring results, and making appropriate adjustments
• Producing monthly and upon-request administrative, client, donor and event reports
• Planning and scheduling quarterly staff in-service meetings
• Providing clerical and administrative support to the Director of Medical Services, Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors as necessary
• Recruiting, hiring, training, supervising and terminating staff under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer
• Overseeing budgetary control of operational expenses
• Managing the planning, logistics and personnel for Birth Choice events
Additionally desired skills:
• Proficiency in the use of client, donor and event management software
• Spanish language fluency
Salary is commensurate with experience, education and skills, but will be no less than $20.00 per hour and no more than $25.00 per hour.
If you fit the profile for Birth Choice's new Director of Operations, please submit your resume and cover letter to Birth Choice at [email protected]