The Facility Manager supervises all aspects of maintenance to ensure a safe and efficient campus including all associated buildings and property. In conjunction with the Administrator, the Manager directs and oversees major projects for remodeling, maintaining, and improving the campus and grounds. The Manager is responsible to supervise and assist with the upkeep and use of parish facilities, furnishings, and equipment including the establishment of long term facility plans and a preventive maintenance schedule.
Reports to: Administrator Classification: Exempt Description:
Supervises and assists with the facility operations and services within a multi-faceted Parish Program.
Coordinates the day to day maintenance, operation and usage of the following facilities:
Church Building Ministry Center (office) Meeting Rooms
School Buildings Community Center & Kitchen Youth Center
Priest Residence Our Lady of Guadalupe Hall
• High School diploma or equivalent training/experience; 3 years related experience with two as supervisor.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and project-management abilities.
• Able to meet physical demands of the position, including carrying 50 pounds, standing for long periods of time, climbing ladders, and operating power tools and other equipment.
• Team player who can build relationships and collaborate effectively with fellow staff members, contractors and volunteers.
• Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and city regulations impacting facility operations.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance and
satisfactory driving record.
• Basic computer proficiency.
• Available to work during the week Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and supervise staff or contractors after hours and weekends on an ongoing basis.
• Committed to the mission and vision of the parish.
• Demonstrated ability to recognize and honor diversity within the parish.
• Able to honor and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate in Spanish verbally and written.
• Baptized and participating member of a Roman Catholic faith community.
Send cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Or by mail:
Matt Meadows, Administrator
Church of the Presentation BVM
6715 Leesburg Place
Stockton, CA 95207