SR MARKETING MANAGER
Kolbe Academy seeks an innovative Sr Marketing Manager to promote our company's brand and services beginning in the summer of 2022. The Marketing Manager will report to the Public Relations Director and will be responsible for optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing departments resources and staff, as well as preparing spending and expense forecasts. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing channels and the ability to identify new business opportunities. An outstanding candidate will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing others in a professional environment, proficiency with marketing and design software, experience managing timelines and deliverables for companies and partners, and a familiarity with the language and channels of advertising. Kolbe Academy is looking for a candidate with excellent organizational and planning skills, who is creative and innovative, who can work well under pressure while displaying strong attention to detail and is a team-player. Faithfully Catholic individuals with experience and success in remote work related to this field are encouraged to apply. Management experience is desired but not required.
A great candidate will show expertise and experience in many of the following areas:
• Email campaigns (Mailchimp)
• Digital Advertising
• Professional Social Media Management: Content Development, Ad Management, Engagement.
• Lead Generation and Nurturing, Direct Mailing and other modes of engagement.
• Search engine optimization (SEO) in online media.
• Researching trends and opportunities as they relate to Catholic Home education and reporting on those.
• Coordinating and developing fin budgets for advertising campaigns.
• Experience in support and training of staff/faculty.
• Communicating and negotiating with ad agencies, partnerships, employees, and marketing staff.
• Managing multiple concurrent projects from various departments effectively towards deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in marketing, business, or related field
• Management level experience in managing staff, hiring for related positions, and managing project related expenses.
• Leadership experience in marketing and advertising.
• Capacity to learn and manage many platforms: Mailchimp, InDesign, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, FacebookAd manager, and various other content management systems.
• Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb leadership and collaboration abilities.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
• Travel to Kolbe headquarters as needed, as well as travel for work related projects.
• Position does not require relocation.
Salary and Benefits
• The position is salaried and is competitive based on local market rates of the candidate. Kolbe Academy offers health, dental, vision, life insurance (with AD&D), 403b as well as a very robust Company Holiday Program and Paid Leave Policy.