Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona (preferred)
We are looking for a person who wakes up everyday with a burning love for our Lord, His Church and the greatest country on earth. Should be someone who is organized, smart, a team player, and able to remember details. They will work directly with the CEO on a day to day basis. Person will take care of multiple small tasks to ensure CEO can be freed up for other responsibilities that require his attention. Person should have a "can do" personality who gets energized by challenges instead of discouraged. Should have a basic understanding of the Catholic and political landscape or an ability to learn it. Person will be dealing with some well known VIPs and should have the discretion akin to St. Joseph.
• Executive Assistant to the CEO
• Establish best practices and standard operating procedures to run an efficient office and team
• Manage schedule, handle incoming email
• Represent Catholics for Catholics at faith based and political events
• Handle direct client and donor needs with basic oversight from CEO
• Manage some basic accounting and expense reports
• Some travel will be required
• Uber Organized and Go Getter
• Proficiency in Basic Technology and Microsoft 365
• Understanding of social media platforms and ability to create engaging content.
• Passion and interest in the intersection between Catholicism and Politics is a must.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Bilingual Skills a big plus but not essential
• Solid Catholic formation
• Salary commensurate to experience