Email and SMS Marketing Manager
How You Will Impact the Big Picture:
As the Email and SMS Marketing Manager, you play a pivotal role in advancing the mission of EWTN, which is to share the Gospel with people worldwide. You'll take the lead in planning and executing email and SMS campaigns that nurture relationships with donors, increase brand recognition, and ensure compliance with email regulations. Your work will directly impact the organization's fundraising and brand awareness goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Manage multiple email lists, employing data-driven segmentation strategies to personalize the faith and giving journey.
• Ensure optimal deliverability rates while adhering to GDPR policies and avoiding spam traps.
• Maintain email and SMS list health and handle the technical aspects of email and text marketing.
• Collaborate with vendors and third-party agencies to troubleshoot and enhance email performance.
• Design and manage complex automated email workflows, optimizing user experiences and engagement.
• Maintain a comprehensive email and SMS marketing calendar, providing regular reports on campaign performance and KPIs.
• Increase email and SMS list subscriptions and size by optimizing content and subscription options.
• Analyze customer data to enhance segmentation strategies and stay updated on industry trends and privacy policies.
• Supervise the Email and SMS Marketing Specialist.
• You have 7+ years of relevant email marketing experience and 2-3 years of SMS marketing experience.
• You are proficient in analytics, segmentation, and compliance.
• You can speak to a proven track record of growing email and SMS channels for reputable brands.
• You possess a strong knowledge of CRM/marketing software, Google Analytics, and email marketing platforms.
• You have an advanced understanding of email deliverability, anti-spam regulations, and GDPR laws.
• You have a donor-centric approach, with a creative, innovative, and team-oriented mindset.
• You are a practicing Catholic with a strong affinity for EWTN's mission.
• Experience in a non-profit fundraising environment.
• Experience with high-growth subscription or sustainer programs.
• Familiarity with project management tools.
• Design experience
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of work/life balance, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!