Full-time, onsite in Irondale (Birmingham), AL. Not remote-eligible.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As an EWTN Producer, you will play a vital role in coordinating and overseeing the creative and logistical aspects of various EWTN Productions. Your contributions will contribute to the successful completion of both live and pre-recorded productions, ensuring high-quality content that aligns with the network's programming goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• You will schedule and coordinate daily productions, ensuring transportation and housing requirements are met, as well as contacting talent, organizing scripts, and working to secure performance releases and copyright clearances as required for each production.
• Get ready to collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally with many teams internally such as the set designer, Creative Services department, but also with external agencies, entities, guests, and contractors.
• Maintain information files on each program and provide relevant information to various departments such as Promotions, Scheduling, Traffic, and Marketing as needed, serve as the main point of contact for the shows you are assigned to produce.
• You have a minimum 1-2 years of experience in broadcast/cable TV production/programming.
• You love to lead, work independently, and have strong attention to detail and follow-through.
• You work well with a variety of teams and people, utilizing your strong written and verbal communication skills.
• You are well-versed in planning, goal-setting, organizing, analyzing, and fact gathering.
• You can demonstrate an understanding of the Catholic Faith, the Magisterium, and their relevance to the network's programming goals.
• You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Communications or relevant professional experience.
• You are willing to travel and work a flexible schedule.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of work/life balance, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!