EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you'll develop, execute, and manage several large-scale email campaigns daily. You'll have a direct impact on sharing the Gospel with people around the globe as well as advancing the EWTN Mission by sharing our fundraising initiatives with millions of faithful viewers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Develop and manage an overall email marketing plan including documentation, road maps, A/B tests, and ongoing email compliance.
• Manage multiple email lists and campaigns, segmenting lists based on user behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions and content preferences.
• Design and implement automated email workflows that trigger off the user's actions, improving reader responsiveness.
• Provide clear visibility into campaign effectiveness by presenting weekly reports for each program (including A/B testing) with KPIs.
• Increase email subscriptions by optimizing email preference center and by working with content writers to utilize engaging and relevant content; assist with headline/subject line creation.
• Monitor email campaign schedules and deliverability and track audience conversions.
• You have at least 5 years of experience managing email campaigns, monitoring analytics, reporting on results, and ensuring compliance.
• You have a working knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices and Google Analytics.
• You have an understanding of email deliverability, including anti-spam and GDPR laws (opt-in and privacy laws).
• You have experience working with list maintenance and have creating engaging email acquisition and nurture programs.
• You are a practicing Catholic with an understanding of the Catholic faith and an affinity for EWTN's mission.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• HubSpot or other CRM Email Software program experience a plus.
• Experience working in fundraising for a non-profit a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of work/life balance, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!
Irondale, AL 35210