JUNIOR DATA ANALYST
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will assist the Senior Data Analyst by building out our current data services through managing list pulls, data segmentation, data acquisition, statistical analysis, data review, visualization, and storytelling. You'll collaborate cross-functionally with campaign and growth managers, program managers, and channel experts in analyzing existing data, identifying additional data needs, and delivering dashboards, customer reports and presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Assist with campaign and program performance reports, dashboards, and scorecards by maintaining report accuracy and adhering to report delivery schedules.
• Respond to data pull requests for multiple communication channels including email, social media, direct mailings, and more.
• Assist in troubleshooting technical aspects of list development; import segmentation.
• Contribute to ongoing development efforts to establish tools and operational processes around aggregating, analyzing, and interpreting data.
• Perform data analysis to track and report on fundraising progress and donor trends.
• Support implementation, testing, and utilization of data preparation and analysis platform.
• You have at least one year of experience in a Data Analyst or Database role.
• You are highly adept at working with data visualization, dashboard tools, and have knowledge of various data types and their functions/limitations.
• You have the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects.
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Business, or other relevant education.
• Knowledge of SQL and advanced Excel operations a plus.
• Familiarity with C.R.U.D. and E.T.L. operations a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of work/life balance, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!