VIEWER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE I (REMOTE)
Irondale (Birmingham), AL. Remote eligible
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As a Viewer Services Representative, you'll play an important role in representing EWTN to further the message and mission of our foundress, Mother Angelica, to our EWTN Family. The Viewer Services Representative provides an attentive, caring and positive experience to our audience through phone calls, e-mail, mail, and prayer offerings.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• You'll be the face of EWTN by answering audience questions via various forms of communication, including telephone, internet and written correspondence.
• Research and respond to questions related to Religious Catalogue orders, Marketing, Production, Programming, Radio, Theology and other areas of the Network as appropriate.
• Take prayer requests, troubleshoot orders, and process donation payments.
• Provide excellent customer service to the EWTN viewers!
• You have a passion for customer service, and at least 2 years of experience working in a customer service or call center environment.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills, ability to multi-task, and technical proficiency in MS Office and basic data entry.
• Patient, kind, and helpful attitude! Team-player and ability to work in harmony with others.
• A practicing Catholic with demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic Faith and EWTN's mission.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of family, and welcome you as an EWTN Family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the team.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on Mother Angelica's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your hourly/salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!