BILINGUAL DONOR CARE SPECIALIST
Full-time, Irondale (Birmingham), AL. Remote Eligible.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As the Donor Care Specialist (Spanish), you will deliver excellent donor care over the telephone by taking donations, answering questions, resolving issues and taking prayer requests for our benefactors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Assist callers in making credit card donations over the telephone.
• Ensure donors are aware of various donation methods to EWTN.
• Appropriately respond to donor telephone inquiries.
• Evaluate and resolve donor and donation issues, including but not limited to, making donations, making address changes, resolving duplicate accounts, removing donors from the mailing list and coding deceased benefactor accounts.
• Appropriately decide when to escalate complex donor matters to management for resolution.
• Participate in ongoing formation and education around excellence in donor care and philanthropy best practices.
• Safeguard benefactor information and strictly maintains donor privacy.
• Respectfully take prayer requests by telephone and handle appropriately.
• Route incoming calls to appropriate EWTN departments as needed.
• Demonstrate commitment to EWTN's mission and the position by regular and prompt attendance.
• You have a minimum of two years of customer service experience.
• You are familiar with fundraising principles and best practices.
• You are a practicing Catholic with demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic Faith and EWTN's mission.
• You possess excellent verbal communication skills including a pleasant telephone manner, good grammar, and a patient and helpful disposition.
• You are proficient in speaking, reading and writing in the English and Spanish language including the meaning and spelling of words, and rules of composition and grammar.
• You have a working knowledge of basic data entry skills and proficient computer skills in a Windows environment, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• You are capable of being patient & discerning in serving challenging callers.
• You have Solid time management skills and attention to detail.
• You are able to work an 8-hour shift five days per week between 7 am and 7 pm.
• Call center experience strongly preferred.
• Associate's degree preferred.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of family, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!