DATA PROCESSING HYGIENE SPECIALIST
Full-time, Irondale (Birmingham), AL. Remote eligible
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As the Data Processing Hygiene Specialist, you will review, update and import gift batches into CRM database and research/update donor information to help maintain the quality and integrity of data in the EWTN fundraising CRM database.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Review, quality check, match, update, and import various gift batches into CRM database on a daily basis.
• Update donor records with changes requested via returned mail, phone calls, emails and letters following established workflow guidelines and business rules.
• Research donor information upon request within the CRM database and with additional tools/software as necessary.
• Enhance the CRM database through ongoing cleansing of data helping to ensure entries are free of duplicates, contact records have current and accurate information, and enhance additional key data.
• Update dashboards and provide report on data quality issues.
• Maintain confidentiality of donor information and EWTN fundraising performance and methods.
• Maintain security of donor payment information and methods.
• You have a minimum 1-2 years of donation processing or data entry experience.
• You have a minimum 1 year of data hygiene/data cleansing experience.
• You have experience with fundraising CRM's.
• You possess strong investigative and analytical skills.
• You are able to quickly and accurately review and enter large amounts of data.
• You have strong data entry skills and proficient computer skills in a Windows environment, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• You have the willingness to learn new technological skills.
• You have solid time management skills and attention to detail.
• You have excellent oral & written communication skills.
• You possess a friendly and cooperative attitude with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Data hygiene/data research experience.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Catholic Faith and EWTN's mission.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of family, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!