DIGITAL ASSET COORDINATOR
Full-time, onsite in Irondale (Birmingham), AL. Not remote-eligible.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As the Digital Asset Coordinator you will work directly with the Director of On-Air Promotions to maintain schedules and digital assets for the Creative Services Department. The Digital Asset Coordinator will assist with workflow processes, and organize, tag, archive, edit, and deliver creative digital assets for use across other departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Organize and maintain digital inventory and respond to digital asset requests from other departments to include videos, audio clips, social media posts, media archives and other digital assets.
• Coordinate with the Traffic Department regarding on-air rotation schedule including maintaining reports, and monitoring analytics.
• Retrieve existing media from archives and encode for web use.
• Tag promos for air as needed on Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Deliver custom audio spots for Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
• Fulfill requests and deliver visual assets as needed.
• Schedule recurring tagging projects and organize/archive media.
• Eventually assist with uploading and tagging assets into new Digital Asset Management library based on approved guidelines and structure.
• You have at least 2 years of experience working in a media, marketing, creative, or digital asset environment.
• You have excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact well in a team environment.
• You have a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite including Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• You possess strong organizational skills, with astute attention to detail.
• You have the ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the capacity to be flexible and adapt to changes as needed.
• You have a demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic faith and EWTN's mission.
• You possess a working knowledge of Social Media platforms, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Photoshop preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Media, Visual Communications or equivalent training and experience.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of work/life balance, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected] Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!