Full-time, onsite in Irondale (Birmingham), AL. Not remote-eligible.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE BIG PICTURE:
As the Producer-Editor, you will coordinate creative and logistical aspects for various types of EWTN productions including specials, series, live shows, special events, and Daily Mass, both onsite in our studio and in the field!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Take the lead on overall program production-related activities from concept to final product.
• Contract talent, organize scripts, assist with crew scheduling for daily production needs.
• Coordinate with Set Designer regarding set requirements and with Creative Services Department on graphic requirements.
• Obtain transportation and housing for production guests, ensure logistics have been met.
• Secure performance releases and copyright clearances for each production.
• You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in broadcast/cable TV production/programming.
• You have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are proficient with planning, organizing, setting goals, analyzing & fact gathering, with a strong attention to detail and follow through.
• You can demonstrate a sound understanding of the Catholic Faith, the Magisterium, and how they relate to the programming goals of the network.
• You have strong editing skills in either Adobe Premiere or Avid.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or equivalent professional experience
• Field Production experience, especially camera operating is a huge plus.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN's mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of family, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're ready to get started on EWTN's mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected]
Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!